Montreal - Sep. 20, 2011 - Mitch Melnick takes a look at the Top 10 Questions heading into the Montreal Canadiens (Yawn) Exhibition Season:
1) How many home games/periods will it take for Habs to get used to new glass? (How many more articles/features will there be on the new glass?)
2) Will Pat Hickey & Andrei Kostitsyn hug it out at home or on the road?
3) When Scott Gomez snaps, will it be in English, Spanish or French?
4) How many games in before Georges Laraque quotes an anonymous former teammate saying that Jacques Martin has lost the room?
5) Does Ian Schultz suit up against the Bruins in Halifax, Montreal or both?
6) Did the considerable weight that Jaroslav Spacek lost go directly to Alexei Yemelin?
7) Who's the first opposing forward to challenge Yemelin to drop his gloves?
8) With Markov out, does Jacques Martin go wild and crazy and try a forward at the point on the PP?
9) With Kirk Muller in Milwaukee, which member of the coaching staff becomes RDS' go to guy during the game?
10) How long before the Habs shut down PK Subban's twitter account?